The terms ‘Li-Ning Singapore’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Sunlight Sports Pte Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Sites.
The use of the Sites are subject to the following:
- The content posted on the Sites are for your general information and use only and we reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the information or content contained on the Sites at any time without any prior notification.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, performance, effectiveness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found, posted or offered on the Sites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials are presented “AS IS” and may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not responsible, and provide no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third party sites. Except as otherwise provided on the Sites, we will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on the Sites. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Li-Ning Singapore.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend the normal working of the Sites for maintenance and upgrading purposes. We disclaim any loss of revenue, actual or anticipated, suffered by you due to such suspension of the Sites.
- We may terminate any of the Sites from time to time for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party.
- You assume full responsibility and all risks arising from the use of the Sites. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Sites meet your specific requirements.
- The information, documents, and related graphics published in the Sites (the “Information”) are the sole property of Li-Ning Singapore, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Li-Ning Singapore. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from the Sites are used separate from accompanying text. Li-Ning Singapore is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Li-Ning Singapore.
- No use of any Li-Ning Singapore trademark, trade names, and trade dress in the Sites may be made without the prior written authorisation of Li-Ning Singapore, except to identify the product or services of the company.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- By using the Sites, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on the Sites or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Sites, and to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Li-Ning Singapore does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through the Sites. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. Li-Ning Singapore disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of the Sites, or the content contained thereon.